Replacing your make up kit with organic beauty necessities can be a costly case of trial and error without a little guidance. We’ve put together an silk false eyelashs from our tried and tested selection to help you select organic make up brands to replace your old kit one piece at a time.
- Best Base – For a fuller coverage we love two brands. Inika Mineral Cosmetics Powder Base and Nvey Organic Moisturising Liquid Foundation. Inika create clean vegan mineral foundations which are ideal for all skin types including sensitive and complete with SPF 20. Nvey’s foundation is a lovely liquid which is great for dry skin types. Both give medium to heavy coverage depending on application technique.
- The Eyes Have silk false eyelashs – top of our list for organic eye shadows are the Rms Beauty cream eyeshadows. Created by New York make up artist Rose Marie Swift these little pots of colour glide on easily and can be used for dramatic evening looks or subtle sheer day colours.For those that have been addicted to MAC make up colours in the past Inika’s vivid bright blues, purples and greens are an easy swap.
- Silk false eyelashs of Lashes – natural mascara gets a bad rap. We’ve weeded out the not so good and recommend the OY mascara from Green People’s teen range is ideal for smooth coverage and stickability. Our latest love is the Jane Iredale Lash Extender and Conditioner. Used as a primer prior to applying your mascara this product increases the lash thickness and makes mascara last longer.
- Cheeky Colours – For powder blush lovers you can’t beat the colour selection from Nvey Organics in a handy small compact complete with mirror. For multi-tasking cheek colours the rms beauty Lip2Cheek does just as it says. An organic make up cream base with mineral pigment colours that highlights cheeks and silk false eyelashs.
- Professional Finish – It’s the finishing touches that make a good party great. The same goes for your make – up! Get a great natural highlighter. Most organic make up brands have one – it will enhance your cheek and brow bones drawing attention to your eyes. Add a setting powder – this makes the whole look last longer and gives you an airbrushed look of natural perfection.
Rbhuz Other organic make up brands we’ve heard great things about include Josie Maran, Alima and Living Nature.
So next time you run out of mascara check out some of the natural and organic beauty brands before reaching for the v. You may just find a new favourite!
Author Imelda Burke organic beauty buyer for Content – ‘London’s leading organic and natural apothecary’. With a selection of the world’s best organic skincare, organic make up and natural hair care